Wednesday 26 July 2017

Daytona and RG

The new frame rails added back
Before
Before
After modification

The Daytona fell of it's stand! That's the second time since I've had it (11 years). The clutch lever snapped, and the front indicator pushed back into the fairing cracking it significantly. The engine cover and passenger footrest took the rest. Today I got around to seeing what could be done. I managed to superglue the fairing and clean up the other scratches with a touch up paint stick (an old one from Olly's Decathlon bike). I also touched up the black on the engine cover and rear wheel hub. All done and looks OK from a distance..... Will wait for a better fairing panel on eBay.

I finished messing with the RG frame and put things back together, lots of shag and hassle but it's back and looking better than before.


No comments: