I still need to :-
- Align the new fairing and drill the fixing holes and fit some fasteners
- Continue to finish the engine (I am up to the barrels) and new some (ordered) O'rings to fit the heads and finish the engine.
- Setup the new carbs dependant on getting the rotary disks (going for 280/290 front/back initially)
- Fit the new carbs with hopefully standard cables and springs
- Fit the new choke to handlebar...
- Make a wedge to lift the Nr. 3 carb away from the rotor
- Setup the zeeltronic ignition to retard the startup timing.