Monday 18 June 2018

100k service

Well if you didn't see my post on Facebook, I hit the 100k Kms on my Daytona last week, so big service time! Basically everything needs doing, I have ordered everything from silverperformance.eu and an Pipercross air filter from eBay. I have so far busied myself with changing all the fluids, oil and filter, coolant, brake fluid (front& back) today I got some 10 weight fork oil. The forks hold 589ccs in each leg with an air gap of 76mms, I managed to get in 580 in each leg taking it up to 76mms, first time I've used Ipone fork oil we'll see what it's worth.

I am travelling to Paris tomorrow, so I will do the remaining stuff when I get back - valves, air filter and plugs and I'll have a look at the rear suspension linkages as they are prone to rust up.


No comments: