Friday 22 January 2010

Second Endurance race in April

Hi all, I haven't been doing much on the bike recently. As soon as I started painting the trailer, the weather changed and we have had a load more snow, so working outside has not been possible.

My engine should be winging it's way back to me next week, so I have that to look forward too.

News from the ProClassic web site is that they are organising a second endurance race this year. The first one will take place at Carole (Paris) on the 23/24th April, and the second at Croix-en-Ternois in September. So if I want to participate I need to find a partner.... I wonder if Christian is up to it this year....

The 350 should be OK, (famous last words) but I will need to give it a couple of outings to ensure it still works fine.

No comments: