Wednesday 26 March 2008

Almost ready

Just a quick update without pictures. The seat is now painted and fitted, the foam for the seat was difficult to cut cleanly, but it's done now, although not yet stuck on. The ignition is on and working although only tested with the battery, and not without, I need to test this before Ledenon (5/6th April). The exhausts have been leaking a little so they've been taken off and resealed. I am obviously running very rich as there is unburnt petrol in the pipes, I am not too worried about this as I am running in, but I will probably need to drop my needle jet one notch (after having lifted it - because of the tune). The main jets have not been tested as yet because I am staying below 6000 rpm. I have received my new race tyres, and I will need to fit them this weekend, just to make sure they don't rub anywhwere - they are wide!

No comments: