Friday 28 September 2007

Final Postion 2007

Well, the final positions are posted on the proclassic web site, and I finished 12th out of 27 point scorers, in the "unlimited" category. This was helped by my 10 points gained at Croix-en-Ternois - a good weekend for points! I totaled 47 points, with only one race (my first) where I didn't score. I finished second RDLC. Not bad, but I know next year I can do better..... Oliver has bought me "A Twist of the Wrist" for my birthday. This is a book from the top American road race school, so I won't have any excuses next year!!

What is planned for the bike :-
1/. Tuned head and barrels
2/. Renewed carburetor jets, needles, o'rings etc.. (should cure the leaky float needle)
3/. Carbon reed valves
4/. New seat unit - I am going to attempt to make this myself
5/. Engine protectors
6/. Remove battery replace with capacitors
7/. Re paint the trailer and potentially decorate it...

I am sure with that lot to complete I will have a busy autumn/winter!

No comments: