In between my bad back, I managed to work most of last weekend in the garage. I finished off my exhausts and they are ready to refit. I also refitted my right hand valve covers with some gasket silicon, as they still seem to be leaking!
In the photo you can see the mechanical ignition advancer fitted fully advanced. This will enable me to programme more real advance, which I couldn't do with the standard static advance.
The bad news is that on Monday I was diagnosed with a double pulmonary embollism - blood clots on the lungs, so I am probably going to be on anticoagulants for most of the season! At least I am still alive, and I can relax in my hospital bed, and not worry about progress on the bikes.
I will update in a couple of weeks.